Jason doesn't only exist in Max's mind anymore. I actually found myself dishing up an extra plate at dinner tonight for Max's "friend." Jason has become so much a part of our life, that I am beginning to believe that Jason DOES exist, just as Max has been telling us for the past 2 years. Jason actually rings the doorbell when he comes over to play and Max told me yesterday that Jason goes to preschool with him now because he has finished military school. Military school? I don't know where he comes up with this stuff, but I'm pretty sure the Disney channel has something to do with it! They say that a good imagination is a sign of intelligence. Max must be a genius!!!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Jason
Jason doesn't only exist in Max's mind anymore. I actually found myself dishing up an extra plate at dinner tonight for Max's "friend." Jason has become so much a part of our life, that I am beginning to believe that Jason DOES exist, just as Max has been telling us for the past 2 years. Jason actually rings the doorbell when he comes over to play and Max told me yesterday that Jason goes to preschool with him now because he has finished military school. Military school? I don't know where he comes up with this stuff, but I'm pretty sure the Disney channel has something to do with it! They say that a good imagination is a sign of intelligence. Max must be a genius!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment