Tomorrow starts our week long vacation to the lake - yay! I plan to make the most of the cool forecast and celebrate vacay with a glass of wine by the lake every night:)
In preparation for tomorrow, Max had his fishing rod out in the backyard and was practicing casting. He came running in the house and proclaimed, "that was a good cast, Mom - you have to come and see it." And, it most certainly was a good cast - over the house and hooked onto the roof on the front of the house. Darren had to climb up on the roof to release it!
Also, a side note: it appears my blog is a little Max heavy. Well, frankly, he's the only funny one around here these days. Cam is now the proud owner of a cell phone, so her only communication with us is via texting (btw, I don't think a 5th grader needs one, she just happened to benefit from our decision to get rid of our land line - and although she knew our "rule" was 6th grade at the earliest, she kept mum on the situation until the phone was in her hands) and Lauren spends most of her days lamenting over the loss of her bff. Actually, I think Laurel is still her bff, but unfortunately, her long distance bff. And Lauren just isn't over it. I'm really not either.
1 comment:
I think it is really funny how you have gotten used to communicating through texting as your new blog has lots of text abbreviations in it. (for people that do not text we really had to think about what it was that you ment, we are dorks I know)
Post a Comment