After 4 years of floor hockey in the basement, and watching many Sioux games on the couch with Dad, Max finally got to show off his mad skating skills during his debut in his first "real" hockey game. It was more fun than I thought I would ever have in the confines of a hockey rink. This photo was taken right before we left for the rink.........
And, not only did I forget to take a picture of Cam yesterday, today I failed to bring the video camera for Max's first game - the game where he scored goal after goal, after goal. Thankfully we have very nice friends who happened to capture the moment for us and within a few hours had it transferred to dvd for our viewing pleasure.
1 comment:
Max, you were so awesome to watch! I had to brag to Joe about what he missed. Especially the raised arms after every goal. Your going to be a pro!
Post a Comment