Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My pen is running out of ink.....


...from writing checks for the past 2 weeks. Volleyball sign up, piano lessons, voice lessons, violin rental, skating show, skating show pictures, the actual volleyball, yearbooks, etc, etc. Damn, these kids are expensive. I mean, these damn kids are expensive!! After seeing daily the struggles of many kids firsthand, though, I'll be grateful that they are healthy enough to make me broke from the fun stuff and not medical expenses and adaptive equipment. That's the beauty of special ed, I guess - it makes you appreciate all the things your kids CAN do. Speaking of which.......when I haven't been writing checks, I've been completing my application to the grad school at UND. I'm hoping to get a Master's in early childhood special ed, if my old brain can handle it! I'm already having visions of Darren yelling at all 4 of us (Cam, Lauren, Max and Me) to get our homework done. Oh, I think we have some fun times ahead!

No comments: