Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter preparations gone bad





We had a lovely Easter....actually it had been an excellent week. I was off work and had a nice mix of productivity and fun - until it was interrupted with a trip to the ER. After just chopping up veggies with my new chef's knife, I threw the weapon of mass destruction in the sink and as I put my hands in to rinse them, almost cut off the tip of my finger. I hate hospitals. And blood, but it was actually somewhat comical. Meanwhile, Max and Cam are enjoying the new rollerblades the Easter bunny brought and Lauren is constantly jamming out with her new iPod.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!! Next time I suggest you save the time and money of the hospital and super glue your wound shut. Economical, and almost not noticable scaring

Hodny5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hodny5 said...

Dear anonymous,
I tried to talk the doc into gluing it, but he said it would not have held due to the large volume of blood......yuck, still makes me woozy just thinking about it!
Karina

Kate said...

I think I'm going to pass out.