Obviously I can't figure out how to properly scan photos in, as seen above.......to be the mama to three great kids! Apparently about a week ago Max suggested to Darren that he take him and his sisters to Clay Your Way to make me something for Mother's Day. So sweet. Then Lauren decided to carry over our tradition of a birthday scavenger hunt to Mother's Day. It didn't take long before I realized I am much better at writing the scavenger hunt rhymes than actually finding the items! It seems so obvious when you are the one who hides the item and creates the clue! And last, Camryn decided they should each make me a bottle cap necklace - a new craft she just discovered with a friend. It was a lovely, relaxing day that included a trip to my favorite treat spot, Tutti Frutti, and a family movie with all of us (well, all of us except Max, who can't sit still if there is a hockey net nearby). The best part of the movie, was the end, when, as Darren and I were discussing what a nice family movie it was, Lauren exclaimed in a disgusted voice, "another happy ending. I just hate that, it happens every time." That kid is hard core! The day was perfect, with the exception of missing my mama! Love you Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment