Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Letter to Santa




Max's letter to Santa:
Dear Santa,
I already know I've been good AND bad, so here's what I want for Christmas......
-hockey pucks
-face mask for hockey helmet
-goalie guy to put in front of hockey net
-new hockey stick
-legos
Frum Max
(He is in full hockey mode, as indicated above!)

He also was able to get his burning question answered: Why isn't Rudolph at Santa's Village with Vixen, Blitzen and Donner, and why are they the only ones there?
ANSWER: Rudolph is at the North Pole teaching the other reindeer how to fly.

There is no pic of Cam with Santa this year, as she is WAY too cool for that. She said it was the most embarassing thing ever to be walking around Santa's Village with us, her family. We tried our best to make it miserable for her, by laughing lots, having fun and drawing as much attention as we could. She did actually laugh, though, when I told her I was going to post all of our Santa's Village photos on her Facebook. Gotta love adolescence.

No comments: