Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Crippled?

The Wound
The alleged wounded.


Yep, Cam is on crutches - the necessity of which can be argued!!
Severity of her injury? That's up for discussion, too!
How did she get injured? Playing soccer with an ice chunk at recess (those darn budget cuts in Moorhead - they don't even give the kids real balls to play with anymore).
X-Ray results according to Meritcare radiology - no break or fracture.
X-Ray results according to Camryn - a shattering fracture, which impairs her ability to walk without crutches and causes a great deal of pain.
You be the judge.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Wow! I suppose an overnight stay at the hospital was required too?

Anonymous said...

The severity of the injury may be determined by the amount of symathy she gets from friends and family, or by how good she is at walking with crutches. Either way I hope you feel better soon Camryn and I hope your mom with her two healthy ankles will promptly accomodate any of your needs until you are "back on your feet" :> Kyle